: Everybody, please, be aware that the capes on the back of the uniforms are not optional. They are attached at the collar. Please, add them to your application. Also, once you have taken the quiz, please, take a print screen, upload it somewhere, and place the link in the bio.
It’s Gin speaking with you at the moment. I thank all of you for being patient with the admins as we have been very busy. Now, why am I writing this journal? We have now gotten everything together to start the application process. It is totally worth the wait. I promise everybody this. Now, I am going to warn that art and writing will be involved with the applications. Now, here are some guidelines for the applications:Art & Application
• Full body image of your character
• No chibi drawing of characters (they don’t look like that in the actual setting)
• No bases or tracing. Realizing that some of you use bases, the admins just want the best effort of the members. It’s for the application only. Bases are allowed for works of art.
• Fully Colored
• No rough sketches for profiles
• All fields must be filled out to completion (however, not much detail needs to go in them, because most will be said in the written part)Written Application
• Every detail must be filled out to completion
• No one word phrases
• Grammar and spelling count! :3
• Please have underneath your art application
• Give the blood status, No "Unknown"Please us this written application underneath your profile: fav.me/d4c5h0x Honestly, it has been in the group since the group reopened. Please use it.
Nobody has to do this with the application, but if you want an accurate weight so that it doesn't befall you on your application, here is a Height/Weight Chart
for everybody to look at. I realize that some people can be overweight and underweight, but please do not make them severely overweight or underweight unless they have a medical reason.
All applications must have an art and written application. We are not looking for the best artists; however, art will count. We’re mainly judging on effort, creativity, and originality. Those are the application guidelines for the application. Everybody must draw and write about their character. It’s not just about the art. Believe me, I’m a writer more than an artist. Finally, just have fun creating your characters. We want everybody to thoroughly enjoy themselves when making a new (or revamping an old) character.
Also, please take the tests that are given to you. Take a screenshot then post it on the profile.
When you are finished with your profile, please send the application through a join request. Thank you.Character Applications
History at Hogwarts: